Business valuation is our only business
Business valuations are important tools for business owners, managers, and their advisors throughout the life cycle of a business. Valuations are prepared for a variety of purposes, which include: estate and gift tax planning and IRS dispute consulting, meeting FASB, SEC or ERISA reporting requirements and other owner transition issues. Valuations are also used in selling or buying a company, pricing employee stock options, raising capital, and executing buy/sell agreements among other purposes.
At Rocky Mountain Business Valuation, the valuation of business interests, financial securities and intangible assets is our sole focus. Our efforts are directed exclusively at producing credible, state-of-the-art valuations, for each and every client.
Your satisfaction defines our success
RMBV offers you a powerful combination of independence, integrity, extensive business valuation knowledge, and personalized service that results in consistently credible appraisals that stand up to even the most intense scrutiny.
We provide a full range of valuation services, including the following:
- Family-limited partnerships for family wealth planning and estate tax compliance
- Closely held stock valuations for family wealth planning and estate tax compliance
- Business valuations for corporate restructuring and tax planning
- Business and intangible asset valuations in connection with Subchapter S tax status
- Deferred compensation/employee stock option valuations – (IRC 409a/SFAS 123R)
- Purchase price allocation services (SFAS 141R)
- Goodwill impairment testing (SFAS 142)
- Long-lived definite-lived assets (SFAS 144)
- Derivatives for financial reporting (SFAS 133)
- Advisory services for management planning purposes